Your Special Event
Bree & Matt : get married in Fiji
You were there on our journey and now we would love if you could join us on Malolo Island to celebrate our wedding!
This site includes all the information you need to know about our Fiji wedding. We can’t wait for you to join us!
04 September 2022
Malolo Island Fiji
01 September 2022
06 September 2022
03-06 September 2022
During these dates the resort is exclusively booked for guests of Bree & Matt’s wedding
An idyllic Fiji island paradise where you can escape the stress of modern living and relax amongst golden sandy beaches, abundant coral reefs, swaying coconut palms and azure seas.
Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort built in the character of Fiji’s Colonial past with grand designs interspersed amongst South Pacific beach cottage style. It’s about a bure near the beach,surrounded by the world’s friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all.
100% owned by a local Fijian family, Malolo is all about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of “mod-cons”. Just the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night.
Contact Viva Destination Weddings via the link below to RSVP and arrange your travel. We will have exclusive use of the resort between 03-06 September 2022 and Viva Destination Weddings have negotiated group rates for our guests.
- Flights – we are exploring a group rate but current prices for flights are approximately $549 per person return, including baggage and taxes
- Flight prices are subject to availability and may change prior to payment. It is also vital that we ensure all flights can connect out to, and back from, the island. If you do decide to book your own flights, please do not lock anything in without checking with Viva Destination Weddings first to ensure everything can connect for transfers
- Transfers will be dependent on flight times. Should we have a group travelling on the same flights, we will be able to upgrade everyone to a private water taxi
- The current launch prices are $125 per person including transfers from the airport to the marina and return
- The room prices have been subsidised by Matt and Bree and are based on a minimum 3 night stay, as they have chartered the whole island. Extra nights are available, or we can also book additional travel arrangements elsewhere in Fiji. Mandi is a Fiji expert and can guide you with where to stay pre or post the wedding
- The room prices are for the room only. Malolo Island has a range of bars and dining options to chose from during your stay. More information is here
The below pricing is room only based on 3 nights. Flight and transfers are additional cost.
|Room Types||Room Capacity||Configuration||Rooms Available||Total for 3 nights|
|Up to 2 people||1 x King||1||$1,440|
|Up to 4 people||King & Two Singles||9||$900
|Ocean View||Up to 4 people||King & Two Singles||17||$1,140
|Deluxe Ocean View
|Up to 4/5 people||King & Three Singles||12||$1,320|
|Family Bure||Up to 7 people||2 x King + 3 single beds||4||$2,400|
Please complete the below form to RSVP. We hope you will be able to make it. Viva Destination Weddings can help organise all of your travel requirements to the event for the best prices, from flights, hotels, transfers, activities and travel insurance. If you fill out the quotes and assistance form below your details will be sent to our team to get in touch.
Prices for airline tickets can change very quickly and therefore cannot be guaranteed until paid for in full. Often we are unable to hold seats reserved without payment, so this price is a guide only, reflecting the availability at the time of quoting. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange and availability, all costs are subject to change without notice.
We are not holding any reservations for you at this stage
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that all passengers travelling are covered by Comprehensive Travel Insurance. Please advise if you would like Travel Insurance and we will quote a policy specific to the region you are travelling to. For this we will need the dates of birth of all those travelling and if anyone has a pre-existing medical condition.
About Viva Destination Weddings
Hello and welcome from wedding specialist team, we just wanted to introduce ourselves & let you know the run down on how to organize your holiday without the stress (aka. with us).
We have been working alongside the Bride and Groom to ensure their Destination Wedding is all they have ever dreamed of – and more!
But we also understand that a wedding is nothing without the guests, so you may have questions about the trip and we are here to help with your travel needs.
We are an ATAS accredited travel agent with a special flair in destination wedding planning, best of all, we charge absolutely no extra costs to use our service than going online. through any other agent or direct to the hotel or airline. We also offer lay-by and flexible payment options.
In fact, the more people we have, the better! The more we can negotiate as a group, which means the more value we can offer to you!
We can arrange your travel from wherever you are departing, while providing personalised service to ensure that you have a wonderful stress free holiday. We will make sure your individual needs are met in combining a tailor made getaway for yourself, to go hand in hand with the festivities of the fabulous wedding!
For a free consultation