Tasmania 6 day food, wine & whiskey tour
Celebrate Tasmania’s best dining experiences, gourmet produce and renowned distilleries, and encounter the magic of the East Coast’s rugged beauty along the way.
Indulge in private tastings and unforgettable dining experiences over stories from the passionate makers and producers. Bask in the beauty of your incredible surrounds as you become immersed in the best of Hobart, spectacular Bruny Island and Freycinet National Park.
This is the perfect way to experience the best of Tasmania but spots will be limited to don’t miss out!
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences. See Dining tab below
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- Travel by bespoke vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning
- A maximum of 22 guests to share your journey
- Expert Driver Guide escort
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- Airport transfers, note flight details:
- Flights to arrive prior to Day 1 or before 9am on Day 1 at Hobart Airport
- Flights to depart anytime from 10am on Day 6 from Hobart Airport
- Experience an incredible gourmet day out on Bruny Island.
- Delight in the flavours of the Agrarian Kitchen Eatery with a three-course lunch.
- Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of Freycinet National Park.
- Hike up to the Wineglass Bay lookout and enjoy unbeatable views of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
- Enjoy a city sights tour of Hobart, guided by your local destination expert.
- Discover the weird and wonderful world of MONA in Hobart.
- Watch the sunset over the magnificent Coles Bay from your waterfront balcony.
- Relax in luxury at Peppers Silo Hotel on the banks of the Tamar River.
Optional Tours / Activities
This tours includes plenty of free time for you to take in the best Tasmania has to offer. Enjoy the Museum of New and Old Art (MONA) in Hobart, indulge in wine tasting at Derwent Estate Vineyard or take a trip up to Wineglass Bay Lookout to view one of the worlds most beautiful beaches.
Day 1: Hobart
Day 2: Hobart & surrounds
Day 3: Hobart - Freycinet National Park
Day 4: Freycinet National Park - Launceston
Day 5: Launceston - Hobart
Day 6: Depart Hobart
- Monday 05 October
- Monday 02 November
- Monday 30 November
- Monday 04 January
- Monday 01 February
- Monday 01 March