Byron Bay Retreat, NSW
Say Namaste to the Bay on this relaxing, food filled stay in this beautiful part of northern New South Wales.
Head to the hinterland on this four-day experience. You’ll be stretching your arms up to the sky with yoga and meditation, stretching your legs on walks through the rainforest and along the beaches, and stretching your stomach with heaps of local produce at regional farms and at the hands of a not-for-profit restaurant and B-Corp farm. You’ll have a homestead as your memorable homebase to return to, allowing you to stretch out and relax as you look over the sprawling hinterland.
- 3 nights homestead accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Byron Bay Hinterland Yoga Session
- Byron Bay Cocktail Masterclass
- Byron Bay Hinterland Farm to Table experience
- Reconnect with your body during morning yoga sessions, and with nature on walks in the hinterland rainforest and along the bay beaches.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch of local produce at a working B-Corp farm, supporting a local business that works to have a positive impact on their community.
- Taste the spirit(s) of Byron Bay with a cocktail masterclass at a venue that sources its ingredients straight from the family farm.
- Experience a delicious dinner at a not-for-profit, community driven restaurant, which supports a project to rehabilitate and reforest degraded areas of the Byron Shire.
Optional Tours / Activities
This itinerary includes a lot of free time for you to take in the beautiful scenery and activities on offer in Byron Bay including the iconic Lighthouse, bushwalks, beaches, cafes & restaurants, shopping and more.
Day 1: Byron Bay Hinterland
Day 2: Byron Bay Hinterland
Day 3: Byron Bay Hinterland
Day 4: Byron Bay Hinterland
- Friday 31 July
- Friday 28 August
- Friday 25 September
- Friday 23 October
- Friday 27 November
- Friday 04 December